ZEELAND CREEKSIDE MIDDLE SCHOOL APRIL 28 - MAY 2, 2023
- Transportation via deluxe highway motorcoach
- Three nights accommodations at a first-class hotel
- A visit to Flight 93 National Memorial, the crash site of United Airlines Flight 93, where we learn of the heroic actions of the passengers and crew on September 11
- A tram ride through Arlington Cemetery and see the Changing of the Guard Ceremony at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- A visit to the Smithsonian Museums
- A tour of Washington D.C.’s memorials
- A visit to Ford’s Theatre*
- A Washington Nationals Game*
- A tour of Mount Vernon, the beautiful estate of George Washington and visit to the educational center
- All taxes and tips included
- All meals are included
- *Itinerary may change, depending on ticket availability.
per student based on
four students sharing
a room with two
April 28 - 5:00 am
Creekside Middle School
Day 3 - April 30, 2023 - Sunday - CB, L , & D After breakfast at the hotel, we will visit Ford’s Theatre*, the site of the assassination of U.S. President, Abraham Lincoln. We will have lunch at Hard Rock Cafe before taking a metro ride over to watch a Washington Nationals Baseball game*. After dinner we will visit a couple more memorials before heading for our hotel for the night. *Itinerary may change, depending on ticket availability.
Day 4 - May 1, 2023 - Monday - CB, L, & DOur final morning we will visit Mount Vernon, George Washington’s beautiful home on the banks of the Potomac River. We then board our buses for the trip home.
Day 5 - May 2, 2023 - Tuesday We will arrive back home around 1:00 am. Meals Included Key: B=Breakfast CB=Continental Breakfast L=Lunch D=Dinner