Tybee Island, Savannah & Charleston
This trip is currently full please call our office to add your name to the waiting list. 616.636.4628
- Transportation via deluxe highway motorcoach
- Eight nights first-class hotel accommodations
- Sixteen meals: 9 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 6 dinners; including a dinner at Paula Deen’s Restaurant, The Lady and Sons, lunch at The Pirate House Restaurant and a Lowcountry Boil at The Salty Dog on Hilton Head Island.
- A day on Tybee Island, with a lighthouse tour and dolphin cruise.
- A guided tour of The Museum of the Mighty Eight Air Force.
- Admission to the American Prohibition Museum
- A walking historic tour of Charleston, with a professor from the Citadel.
- A Sunset Cruise aboard the Georgia Queen.
- Guided tour of the USS Yorktown Flight Deck.
- Admission to the Columbus Zoo and NASCAR Hall of Fame.
- Tours of both Magnolia Plantation and Gardens and Boone Hall Plantation and Gardens including lunch.
- A guided Trolley Tour of Savannah.
- Baggage handling for one piece of luggage per person
$2,849.00 per person, double occ.
$3179.00 single occupancy
$2749.00 per person, triple occ.
$2689.00 per person, quad occ. Space is limited and reservations will be accepted on a first-come, firsts-served basis! _________________________ Departure Points and Times:
6:30 am Hudsonville
Park & Ride Lot: Exit 62 ~ I-196 (32nd Ave.)
GPS Address: 4317 32nd Ave., Hudsonville, MI 49426
7:00 am Grand Rapids
Park & Ride Lot: Exit 38 ~ I-96 (East Beltline, M-44/M-37)
GPS Address: 3250 Deposit Dr. NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Approximate Return: 5:00 pm
Day 5 - Tuesday, April 25, 2023 (B & D)Today we will check out of our hotel in Savannah, before we enjoy the day. We will have a private tour of The Mighty Eighth Air Force Museum, then visit the history museum to learn about The Battle of Savannah. You will have time to use your trolley pass to get lunch and explore Savannah on your own. In the late afternoon, we will leave for Charleston with a stop at The Salty Dog on Hilton Head Island for dinner. We will check into our hotel in Charleston in the evening.
Day 6 - Wednesday, April 26, 2023 (B & D)This morning, we will take a walking tour of Charleston with a Professor of History from The Citadel in Charleston. After our tour, you will have some time to see The Battery, and Rainbow Row before we head to Magnolia Plantation and Gardens for a box lunch and tram tour of the gardens. We will also tour the house before we depart Magnolia. In the evening, you will have time for shopping and dinner on your own at City Market in Charleston. Day 7 - Thursday, April 27, 2023 (B & L)This morning we will head to Patriot’s Point for a guided tour of the USS Yorktown. After we spend some time at Patriot’s Point, we will head to Boone Hall Plantation where we will enjoy lunch and a private performance featuring the rich history of the Gullah People. In the evening, you will have time on your own to have dinner and explore King Street. Day 8 - Friday, April 28, 2023 (CB & D)We will leave beautiful Charleston today to head towards home. There will be a lunch stop (on your own) and dinner in Charleston, West Virginia at The Olive Tree Restaurant. Day 9 - Saturday, April 29, 2023 (CB)After breakfast at the hotel, we will make the rest of our journey home today. We will stop for lunch (on your own) along the way. We will not have a dinner stop. We will arrive in Grand Rapids at about 5:00 pm. Meals Included Key: MBS = Morning Breakfast Snacks, CB=Continental Breakfast B = Breakfast, L = Lunch and D = Dinner