WALKER CHARTER JUNE 6 - 10, 2023
- Transportation via deluxe highway motorcoach
- Two nights accommodations at a first-class hotel
- A visit to the Smithsonian Museums
- A tour of Washington D.C.’s memorials
- A tour of Mount Vernon, the beautiful estate of George Washington and visit to the educational center
- A tram ride through Arlington Cemetery and see the Changing of the Guard Ceremony at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- A guided tour of Gettysburg National Military Park
- All taxes and tips included, with the exception of $5 per student for our bus driver’s tip, which will be collected the morning of departure
- All meals are included
per student based on
four students sharing
a room with two
June 6 - 9:00 pm
Walker Charter School
Day 2 - June 7, 2023 - Wednesday - B, L , & DOur morning will start with some breakfast at the Ronald Reagan Building before heading over to the Smithsonian Museums. After some dinner at Union Station we will take a walk through some of the beautiful Memorials around Washington D.C..
Day 3 - June 8, 2023 - Thursday - CB, L , & D After breakfast at the hotel, we will head to Mount Vernon, George Washington’s beautiful home on the banks of the Potomac River. After getting some lunch we will depart for Arlington Cemetery and take a tram ride to witness the Changing of the Guard Ceremony at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. Our evening will be spent touring the remaining Memorials we missed before heading back to our hotel.
Day 4 - June 9, 2023 - Friday - CB, L, & DAfter breakfast we will be dropped off at the Capitol Building for some final pictures before heading for Gettysburg. Our afternoon in Gettysburg will be spent touring the Gettysburg National Military Park with a Park Service Guide. After dinner we will board the motorcoach for our ride home.
Day 5 - June 10, 2023 - Saturday We will arrive back home around 6:30 am. Meals Included Key: B=Breakfast CB=Continental Breakfast L=Lunch D=Dinner